Friday 18 May 2012

TGIF: A Book Blogger Is Born


Another meme? Why not! 
Source
I'm introducing a new(ish) feature for Fridays to re-cap the week's posts & to propose a question for my followers.
Feel free to get involved by linking up at the bottom. If not, I'd love to read your responses in the comments. Thanks!
I thought that this might be a fun alternative to Feature Friday (although I may keep doing them as well) and a great way to add a bit more of my personality to the blog! So, feel free to get involved too because I'd love to know your answers as well!

A Book Blogger is Born: What made you decide to 
start your very own book blog?

I love blogging in general and have been blogging and creating websites since I was about ten years old. I decided to set up a blog specifically about books because, well... I love books. I love reading and writing so I wanted a place to indulge in that and also share that passion with other people. I also wanted a project that ensures that I have to write something every day that isn't work related. I haven't been book blogging for long so I'm sure I still have much to learn!

This week at The Paralian Girl:
Feature Friday: Writes of Passage Anthology Launch and TGIF: A Book Blogger Is Born

To come:
Something For The Weekend
Sunday Catch Up

1 comment:

  1. Great answer. :) Part of the reason I started mine was just because rading was a favorite hobby of mine.

    My TGIF/Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.