Tuesday 8 May 2012

Page Turners: Eric

I am still reading Dearly Departed, I'm sorry it's taking me so long! It's really good, I swear!

So today I recommend that you check out:

Eric by Shaun Tan is a brilliant little graphic novel. It's small enough to put in your pocket! I found my copy in the Picture Book section in Waterstone's but it's not particularly a children's book so I'm not sure why it was there over the actual Graphic Novel section, although of course it can fit in both places and I do love encouraging kids to branch out.

From Goodreads:
Eric is eternally curious and effortlessly charming - a house guest whose approach to the world will capture your heart. This is a mini gift edition of one of the most loved stories from the multi-award-winning, internationally lauded masterpiece Tales from Outer Suburbia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.