Friday 4 May 2012

Feature Friday: Ten Things To Look Forward To In A Busy Week

Source
We all have busy weeks and sometimes it can feel like it's all too much, so take a few minutes to breathe and think of ten things you're looking forward to! It's sure to cheer you up, remind you of what you are working towards and what you can reward yourself with when you're done!

Here's some things I look forward to when I'm feeling stressed:

1. Cuddling my pets. It's pretty much guaranteed to make me happy. Sometimes they're not awake and then I have to cuddle my fiancé.

2. My next cup of tea or coffee. It's pretty much guaranteed to make me happy because it also means I have to take a few minutes to stop, boil the kettle, make my drink and then drink it. Sometimes that's all the time you need.

3. My next meal. Even if it's nothing special it's nice to look forward to something yummy. I'm also of the view that there is nothing wrong with eating dessert first, that's sure to make anyone happy.

4. Getting back to the book I'm currently enjoying. This is also why I tend to read several books at the same time, so I'll have at least one to look forward to reading.

5. Whatever holiday is coming up next. I love holidays, whether they be actual time off work or events like Christmas, Halloween or Easter.

6. The next time I get to see my family. I adore my family and love spending time with them so I always look forward to the next time I'll get to see them. I also look forward to seeing my friends because they live far away.

7. Watching my favourite TV shows. I tend to watch the same ones over and over, such as Gilmore Girls and Scrubs, but I also like watching more current things like Game of Thrones.

8. The funny/cool/pretty stuff I'll find on Tumblr, Twitter and forums when I check later on.

9. Getting to work on my novel manuscript a bit more.

10. Getting paid! We all love to get paid and it's definitely something to look forward to!

So, what about you? What things do you look forward to when you're feeling snowed under?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.