Saturday 12 May 2012

Something For The Weekend

I slept in for far longer than I meant to today, but then:


So, on with the rest of this post!

Something to eat:
Vegan Blueberry Shortcake
Vegan Fruit Tacos with Chocolate Tortillas
It's Mother's Day weekend over in the US, so I hope all the mums out there are having a lovely Saturday and here's some lovely idea of delicious things to enjoy this weekend!

Something to read:
How much should your job play into your identity? Who I Am vs What I Do.

Are you one of those people who leaves snippy notes on things to let others know that you're angry with them? Yeah? Stop that. How to aggressively tackle your own passive-aggression.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Molly, thanks for linking to my posts! I love the title of your blog; my parents live in Devon by the sea, so now I'm going to think of them as my Paralian parents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon, how could I not link to such great posts? I like the sound of 'paralian parents', it has nice alliteration! Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog too x

      Delete

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.