Saturday 26 May 2012

Something For The Weekend

Something to read
Hush those negative voices at the back of your mind and just create because you can.

Are you addicted to stuff happening? Do you feel an incessant need to always be doing something, always moving on to a new project?

If your partner runs their own business then you may have felt a little resentful at times when you are put second because they have to make just one more call or have to answer just one for email or have to sort out one more thing. But, if you love them, let them grow.

Something to eat
I need to make these, I love peanut butter and chocolate.

Vegetable Pot Pies
I don't actually like pie all that much because I never eat the crusts, just the insides. I've done this since I was a kid and I'm not entirely sure why. It's not that I dislike pie crusts, they're just boring compared to the yummy insides.

Something to buy
Goldfish Bookmark
Goldfish Bookmark

Oxford Scheduler
Oxford Scheduler
I love pretty much everything on this website, it's all so adorable and pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.