Sunday 20 May 2012

Sunday Catch Up

Myself, author and friend Maudie Smith and another friend and fellow writer
Well, this week was the Writes of Passage anthology launch, we I recapped on Friday. Since then I emailed two publishers, received and email from an agent I've been talking to for a while and I'm still waiting for some others to get back to me. The rest of the time I've been working and finding some new memes for the blog to keep things fresh!


Yesterday our little seaside town was showing Grease on the beach! We didn't go because my fiancé isn't fussed about Grease and I'm not really a fan. I can watch it, but I wouldn't actively seek it out. I did take a walk though to take some photos because there were so many people walking past our house and down to the beach! They also did a Grease inspired 50's dance on Friday and today they're doing a record break attempt to have as many people dancing as possible. They did a similar record attempt last year but with Abba.

That's about it really! Friday's post will fill you in on the excitement of the anthology launch but other than that I've not done much. Wednesday was mostly spent sleeping in and letting my feet recover from standing around for hours.

Hopefully tomorrow my fiancé and I are going to Canterbury so I might have a more interesting update next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.