Sunday 29 January 2012

Sunday Catch Up

This week I sent my manuscript out to some agents! So hopefully in two months time I can update with something more interesting if I hear back from anyone. Friday I also managed to visit my local post office three times because first I needed tape and envelopes, then I needed another kind of envelope and printer paper and finally I went into actually send some things. They seemed amused and at least I'm supporting them! They're also the only place I know that sells environmentally friendly printer paper. If I'm going to destroy a small forest while printing off reams of writing then I would like new trees to be planted and the paper making process to be less scarring for the planet.

In other news I've not done much else. 

Image from: Weheartit.com
The other night I dreamt that I had a labrador...I don't even like labradors. The night before I dreamt we had loads of kittens everywhere in the house and they were adroable. Last night I dreamt I had two pet fat-tailed geckos and they kept escaping, I kept catching them but was scared I might squish them. What does this mean!?

I am still reading The History Keepers and although mostly it's not bad I find that the few flaws that do annoy me, annoy me a lot. Also why must the bad guy be 1. scarred and 2. German?

Skins started on Monday which was wonderful but the time jump did throw me a bit. I hope they're going to go back over things through flashbacks or something because I want to know how they found each other, how they got home etc. I want to re-watch the original series again some time. Though I don't know if I can handle that Chris episode again, even if it has been about three years since I watched it. I'm also still watching New Girl and Friday's episode was probably the funniest so far.

As you can probably tell, I don't have much to say really. So here is a cute picture of a cute puppy:
I want it.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh good luck with the agent search, looking forward to following your progress! Also, I'm glad you like New Girl, I like it too :). ALSO, I adore that Samoyed puppy, I had one (Tammy - she was GORGEOUS) when I was much younger but we had to rehome her because I was a gimpy little kid with allergies that we didn't know I had until we got her :( x

    ReplyDelete

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.