Saturday 14 January 2012

Something For The Weekend

I so did not totally forget to update this morning...nope, not at all.

Okay so maybe I did. I've spent today catching up with some things in iPlayer because our TV decided that it wouldn't get a decent signal today, playing Skyrim and going out for hot chocolate at Morellis. But more about that tomorrow.

Hopefully you are all having love Saturdays but if you're feeling at a loss for what to do then why not give these a whirl?

Something to read:
Learn how to juggle! Because, after all, adults need to know how to juggle (figuratively speaking) and writers definitely need to know how to juggle!

Look at this adorable puppy and try not to 'awww'. Also check out the rest of Elsie's blog because it's awesome.

Something to do:
Not sure where image is from, found it on Tumblr
Go out for hot chocolate like I did!

Again, from Tumblr
Go puppy spotting! I do this a lot, partly because I love animals and partly because I really want a puppy. A small part of this might also be because I'm not entirely normal. When we go out anywhere I am on the look out for cute dogs (and cats but you don't see them so often) and where we live EVERYONE has an adorable dog. It's also a nice way to pass time and it's good to go for a walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.