Friday 29 June 2012

TGIF: Best I've Read So Far


Source

Best I've Read So Far: We're half way through the year (crazy how time flies!), which top 3 books are the best you've read so far this year?

I've read 40 books so far this year so narrowing it down to my three favourites was very difficult, mostly because I couldn't remember which ones I'd read so had to check my Goodreads reading challenge widget.

I decided to cheat a little bit and I've done my top three books that I picked and my top three books that I've had to review.

Top Three Books I've Reviewed So Far This Year:
The Emerald Atlas (The Books of Beginning #1)
The Emerald Atlas: Review
Ranger's Apprentice The Ruins of Gorlan: Review
The Demon's Watch: Review

Top Three Books I've Chosen To Read This Year So Far:
Habibi
Habibi
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)
A Game of Thrones
Friends with Boys
Friends With Boys

2 comments:

  1. I'm very curious about Habibi and The Emerald Atlas. I've heard of both, but never fully checked them out. I'm going to have to do that now seeing as how they're on your list for best reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Game of Thrones which I really liked. I'll have to check out the rest of your favorites.

    ReplyDelete

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.