Saturday 2 June 2012

Something For The Weekend

Well, thanks to the magic that is scheduling posts you are reading this while I am heading up the motorway to Yorkshire! I'll be back on Friday so please, try to console yourself and hold on until I return. Then I promise that regular updates will resume, and hopefully I'll have a lovely Sunday Catch Up post full of photos for you too!

Something To Read
It's hard work being self-employed, so take care of yourself and learn How To Beat Self-Employment Burnout.

Advice on Living The Creative Life from the one and only, marvellously talented, Neil Gaiman.


Check out Susan Cain, author of Quiet: The Power Of Introverts In A World That Can't Stop Talking, as she argues that in a world dominated by extroverts, introverts are extraordinarily talented and should be celebrated, in her TED talk: The Power Of Introverts. Even if you're not an introvert, it's a really funny and informative talk, so definitely worth a listen. Also, while you're at it have read Sarah from Yes Yes' really useful advice on Networking For Introverts.

Something To Do
Hanging Basket Garden DIY
If you have a small garden, like myself, then these DIY Hanging Baskets is a really cute way to display all your lovely plants without taking up all the 'floor' space.

How To Keep Red Hair Bright
I've been dying my hair bright red on and off since I was fifteen years old, and if you also dye your hair red then try out these great Tips For Keeping Red Hair Bright.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.