Saturday 9 June 2012

Something For The Weekend

Something To Read
I'm a clever person and guess what? So is everyone else. You're smart. So what? 
"There are so many more important things than being intelligent, and being intelligent does not make you better than anyone else!"

Something To Make
I love dreamcatchers, we have a little one above our bed, and these doily dreamcatchers are amazingly pretty and look super easy to make too!

I feel that I need a sand art terrarium in my house, just because it would be fun to put our Mario and Sonic figures in it and take photos.

Something To Eat
Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries with Sea Salt and Rosemary
We had sweet potato chips at a restaurant a few months ago and they were delicious, so I really want to try and make my own at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.