Saturday 16 June 2012

Something For The Weekend

Something To Buy
Cheeseburger Wrapping Paper Set
Source
This is possibly some of the oddest but coolest wrapping paper I've seen in a long time.
Ready for action
Source
I can't be the only person who has always wanted to put a camera on my pets so I can see what they get up to when I'm not around, right? I want a cat one too, with night vision, because I image a cat to be more interesting than a dog.

Source
Speaking of cats, when we finally get cats of our own I think we'll have to get them this.

Something To Read
Who Needs Feminism?
Source
This is a really interesting blog that shows why Feminism is still important, it's made up of photos of people contributing their own reasons for my they need Feminism, such as:

“I need feminism because I have the right to live my life the way I choose to!”

and

I need feminism because we live in a society where feminism is still a dirty word.

and

I need Feminism because I’m tired of being patronized and called selfish for choosing not to have children. 

Something To Make
Post image for American Flag Shorts DIY
Source
American flag inspired shorts have been about for a while, and I can't be the only person who seems jean shorts and thinks "why should I pay £40 for something I can make myself with a pair of scissors?", well here's an easy guide to customize some old jean shorts to look even cooler without having to splash the cash at Topshop or H&M.

Quick and healthy Easter lunch from  Super Healthy Kids  : Granola with a sesame seed candy in the lower left compartment.  Hard boiled egg chick in the upper left. Main compartment contains sandwich (cut into a lamb)  Carrots, lettuce, red peppers, and red onions (all finger veggies, no fork needed). And a cup of cuties.
Source
I have a thing for adorable lunch boxes. Look at it! I don't know if I could bring myself to eat it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.