Sunday 18 March 2012

Sunday Catch Up

I'm having a hard time remembering what I've done this week...I've been trying to track down all the anthology illustrations so that I can add them to the website but one has gone astray, so I'm currently waiting for the art co-ordinator to get back to me. Then I can get that sorted soon.
I've also been arranging via email for two of our friends to come and stay with us for a few days in April, so that'll be lovely! We're going to go to my fiancé's mum's and then all travel back together.
I also had one of those "oh my God my story is awful" moments, to then receive a lovely email from an agent telling me that they really like it. So here's some advice, those voices in your head? Sometimes it's good to ignore them and get a second opinion.
Oh, and my plants are starting to grow so hopefully I'll have some nice herbs, lettuces, tomatoes and strawberries in a few months time!

All images are from weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.