Saturday 17 March 2012

Something For The Weekend

Something to read:
Check out Kate's tumblr, kateordie. She's really funny and a great artist...and I think the above image sums it up pretty well. Some of her comics and drawings are NSFW so view with caution!

Image by vol25
Want to be a writer? Seek out some practical help.

Something to eat:
Try making your own home made pizza, in nine different ways! I'm not a fan of all the toppings myself, seeing as I don't eat meat and I think avocado's taste like candles, but I don't know anyone who doesn't like pizza. Plus, it's more interesting than the bog-standard ones you get in shops!

Something to do:
Image from Charade
What ten things do you love about yourself?

Try the Pomodoro technique and see if you become more efficient, and while your at it, if you're feeling overwhelmed with work then try these tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.