Sunday 11 March 2012

Sunday Catch Up

Well this week my fiancé and I treated ourselves to a lovely new camera. The old point-n-shoot that my Dad gave us is out of action because my fiancé lost the charger and apparently they don't make it any more so you can't really buy a new one. Great. So I decided it was time to upgrade to a better camera anyway and we got this bad boy:

Isn't it a beaut? I'm in love.
Nikon Coolpix L120

My mum also gave me a load of plants for out yard...and then it rained for about three days straight. So I didn't get to actually plant them and put them outside until Thursday. Here is what our yard looks like, it's tiny and full of weeds.

The bricks are from what used to be the house's chimmeny and my fiancé's dad kept them for some reason. So now they are the plants home. The brown pot on the left, which I think might have daffodils in it, is our pet rat Brave's resting place. Living in a house with no garden makes it hard to bury your pets but I think she'd be cool with living in a plant pot with flowers. Also my fiancé remarked that we should grow a watermelon in it because she loved them.

In other news! I'm going to be taking part in Bloggiesta this year!
I plan to spend the weekend, 31st March and 1st April:

Brushing up my SEO skills.
Creating a new page listing the books I've read so far this year and a page for last year.
A page dedicated to archiving my reviews so it's easier for you guys to find them.
Copying reviews over to Goodreads and Amazon.
Updating links.
Look into making my own business cards for the anthology event, couldn't hurt right?
Sort out my website.

If you want to take part too then you can sign up here.

1 comment:

  1. So happy you'll be joining us for Bloggiesta! It's going to be a blast!

    ReplyDelete

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.