Saturday 10 March 2012

Something For The Weekend

Something to watch:
Gunbuster 2: Die Buster
I love this anime to bits. It has cute girls, space monsters, lots of shouting and over-powerful weaponry/fighting moves and it's all about friendship, courage and guts. In short, it's awesome. It's also from Gainax which is one of my favourite animation studios and directed by the same person who did FLCL which is another favourite anime, and it's only six episodes or 98 minutes long.

Something to read:
Image Source
I downloaded a copy of Leaves of Grass because the Kindle version is free! I don't actually own a Kindle but you can read it on your computer so I thought, why not? It's free, so who am I to say no?

Something to eat:
Vegan Baked Corndogs
I have never eaten a corndog in my life, so of course I want to make them myself at home! The only reason these are a vegan version is because that's the recipe I found, obviously you don't have to make vegan ones if you don't want to. Mine will at least be vegetarian though.

Baked Tofu in Peanut Sauce
My fiancé loves tofu, whereas I only like eating it if it's cooked in certain ways. I'm really fussy about food textures and if it's too squidgey then it needs to be as far away from me as possible. Grilled tofu is yummy, as is however they cook it at Wagamama, and firm cubes in my miso soup is a must so I'm hoping that baked tofu is going to be good. Fingers crossed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.