Sunday 20 November 2011

Sunday Catch Up

Well it's that time again! This week I've mostly been having to deal with waking up at eight in the morning because the plumber is going to be around for the next couple of weeks installing a new boiler and heating system, which also means no hot water. Oh joy of joys! I am not used to waking up this early, I'm a writing at night kind of girl and I love my bed, it's so cosy.

As well as that one of my pet rats, Brave, has been unwell, she is improving slowly. I went to bed and she was her usual silly self and got up to find her being bullied by one of her sisters, being lethargic and she simply wanted to spend her time sleeping. She's now more active again and enjoying running around on the floor but she can't grip very well with her front paws. But other than that she appears to be perfectly happy and that's what's important. It makes me so sad that little pets have such short lives though, this whole thing just makes me so depressed because one day I'm going to get up to find that one of the rats or one of the gerbils has died. I've warned my boyfriend that I will have to have at least a day of mourning for them. He said he would need that too. They're our little family.

Brave fell asleep next to me on the sofa.
In other, less depressing news, the boyfriend has treated himself to the newest Zelda game, Skyward Sword, which he is playing as I type, and the newest Mario game for 3DS so he's a happy bunny at the moment. I treated myself to Sims 3 Pets which crashes on me so often that it's not even funny, but apparently it's happening to a lot of people so at least I'm not alone.

I have also started writing review for Mostly Reading YA and I have a stack of seven books to read!


They're all gorgeous and I'm very excited to get my teeth into them. I will also update the blog as and when I have a review posted up.

Oh and I also broke the 38K mark on NaNoWriMo!

So that's all really for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.