Tuesday 15 November 2011

Page Turners: The Spook's Sacrifice

At the moment I am reading: 
The Spook's Sacrifice by Joseph Delaney

I love The Wardstone Chronicles. It is a dark fantasy series that I started reading them back in 2005 but lost touch when I went to university. The most annoying thing for me is that since I started reading them again they've changed the covers so I can't have the gorgeous, simple, embossed looking covers, instead I have this new kind. I'm not a happy bunny as it means the books don't match but I've had to suck it up. The story inside is still as great as ever.

If you haven't tried The Wardstone Chronicles already then I recommend that you do! Check out the website to read an extract.

From the first book:
"For years, the local Spook has been keeping the County safe from evil. Now his time is coming to an end, but who will take over? Many apprentices have tried... Some floundered, some fled, some failed to stay alive. Just one boy is left. Thomas Ward. He is the last hope. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.