Tuesday 29 November 2011

Page Turners: A Tale Dark and Grimm

I am currently reading:
A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
I am currently reading this for Mostly Reading YA, it's not very long so it probably takes about a day to read if you set aside the time, maybe not even that. I like the cover for this but I really hate covers with quotes on, it just spoils the art for me and I've had bad experiences with quotes ruining the plot of a book before so it irks me. Anyway I will update the blog when my review is up!

From Goodreads:
"In this mischievous and utterly original debut, Hansel and Gretel walk out of their own story and into eight other classic Grimm-inspired tales. As readers follow the siblings through a forest brimming with menacing foes, they learn the true story behind (and beyond) the bread crumbs, edible houses, and outwitted witches.
Fairy tales have never been more irreverent or subversive as Hansel and Gretel learn to take charge of their destinies and become the clever architects of their own happily ever after. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.