Thursday 10 November 2011

New beginnings


Hiya! That's me up there, and this is my first post on my lovely new blog. I'm Molly, I'm twenty-three years old, I write fiction for teenagers and I also pay my bills by working as a freelance copywriter. I've spent the last four years in Bath studying first for a BA in Creative Writing and then an MA in Writing for Young People. 

I now live in Kent with my fiancé, in a big house that we share with his Dad and Granny who live on the first floor and in the basement of the house, while we have the second and third floor to ourselves.

At the moment I am working on polishing up my piece for the MA Writing for Young People anthology "Writes of Passage", I also take care of the website and twitter for the anthology. The piece entering the anthology is an extract from my first novel. In my spare time I am also working on rewriting and finishing my second novel. I haven't got a publisher...yet.

My blog will feature:
Writing about my life and my work
What I am reading, have just read or hope to read next
Coveted covers
Fashion
Music
and other fun stuff too!

I plan to update with something new everyday so keep checking back!
If you have any questions then drop by my inbox.

Molly x


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.