Wednesday 16 November 2011

Coveted Cover: Solanin

Solanin by Asano Inio

Solanin is my favourite manga, I've read it so many times but every time I laugh and cry as if it's the first time. It also has one of my favourite covers. This is a thick manga about the struggles of finding your place in the world, about trying to get through that awkward stage when you've left university and you don't know what to do next, but you know for sure that you don't want to wake up one day and be a boring adult like everyone else. It's about relationships, friends and dreams. I think that the cover fits it perfectly. This is the cover for both books, the covers for the two French books can be seen below, which I think are gorgeous too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.