Thursday 19 April 2012

Thursday Thought

Source
'Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.' - Ben Franklin 

'Fuck this, I've had enough of writing.  I don't like the book world.  I don't like most books, even.  I don't like sitting on my own in a room for hours on end.' - Alex Garland

'Fiction, imaginative work that is, is not dropped like a pebble upon the ground, as science may be; fiction is like a spider's web, attached ever so lightly perhaps, but still attached to life at all four corners.' - Virginia Woolf

'And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise.  The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.' - Sylvia Plath

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.