Tuesday 24 April 2012

Page Turners: Dearly Departed

I am currently reading:
Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't like the cover. I think it's clever but it still wouldn't make me pick it up off the shelf, but then I don't tend to like covers with people on, especially people staring at me. I also still find it kind of confusing to have a steampunk theme set in the future with digital technology, but I am coming to terms with that and I think the history is very interesting. So, we'll see how it goes!

From Goodreads:
Love can never die.
Love conquers all, so they say. But can Cupid’s arrow pierce the hearts of the living and the dead—or rather, the undead? Can a proper young Victorian lady find true love in the arms of a dashing zombie?
In Dearly, Departed, romance meets walking-dead thriller, spawning a madly imaginative novel of rip-roaring adventure, spine-tingling suspense, and macabre comedy that forever redefines the concept of undying love

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.