Saturday 7 April 2012

Something For The Weekend

Something to watch:
Image from BBC
I watched this last night, the episode was about bears so how could I not watch? In short, sloth bears and adorable. You can catch up with the episode on BBC iPlayer if you're in the UK and there is a new episode of Natural World on today at 1.30pm on BBC One. It does feature other animals too like monkeys, mongoose, bats, elephants and lots more.

Something to read:

I watched Game of Thrones last year and I'm catching up with the new series at the moment. I adore it, it's one of my absolute favourite TV series. I'm still making my way through the book though, it's long and I get interrupted by things like work, writing, reading review books etc. Not that it's much of an excuse. So I suggest that you read it! Also watch the TV series if you haven't yet, though I advise against watching it if you're under 18 years old. I'll talk more about the books in another post but for now, go and read it if you haven't already.

Something to do:
Image from: Tumblr
Eat lots of chocolate eggs and have a nice Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.