Friday 27 July 2012

TGIF: Christmas in July




Christmas in July: If Santa were to come down your chimney in the middle of summer, which books would you want him to leave for you under the tree?

There are a lot!

Novels:
BreadcrumbsThe Snow ChildMemoirs of an Imaginary Friend
Kat, Incorrigible (The Unladylike Adventures of Kat Stephenson, #1)Museum of Thieves (The Keepers, #1)Howl's Moving Castle (Howl's Moving Castle, #1)


Picture Books:
Grandpa GreenBlackoutA Penguin Story

Comics:
Swan: Volume 1What a Wonderful World!, Volume 1Horrible Story Monster Vol. 1 (Indonesian Edition)Anya's GhostWander (Dicebox, #1)The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone ByeWomanthology: HeroicFairy Tail, Vol. 1Robot Dreamsnot simpleSkimBlanketsCopperMouse Guard: Fall 1152 (Mouse Guard, #1)Bayou Vol. 1

7 comments:

  1. Wait, Howl's Moving Castle is in novel format? I loved that movie, and going to have to search for that now! Good selection of books and awesome comics! I need to read the Walking Dead :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was originally a novel which was then adapted. There are two sequels too! I love The Walking Dead TV show and game but haven't got around to the comics yet.

      Delete
  2. I've heard Anya's Ghost is really good :)

    Please update your TGIF image to the one I use on my blog, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things too. I've changed it now, seems I was a bit behind the times!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read it but I'd want Howls' Moving Castle too! I've heard great things about it.

    Alison at The Cheap Reader

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow -- I've read some of these, but not all of them - what a great-looking list! I liked Howl's Moving Castle (I read the book way before I saw the movie), and I was happy to see Mouse Guard on your list (love Mouse Guard!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously had to stop and stare at all the pretty covers! Good covers draw me into a book - and you've posted plenty on here. So excited!

    ReplyDelete

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.