Saturday 7 July 2012

Something For The Weekend

Something To Read
I Got Married At Nineteen. Well, not me obviously because I'm getting married next year and I'll be twenty-four when that happens. But I know that a lot of people think that twenty-four is too young to get married, so I imagine that a lot of people balk at the idea of someone pre-twenties getting married. Personally, I don't care but this is still a really interested interview about what it's like to get married so young and why they made that choice. Also, in a similar vein, Get Married For The Right Reasons.

10 Blog Design Layout Tips
If you run your own blog then here's some great tips on how to make the best of your layout.

I don't like advertising much at the best of times, mostly because advertisers apparently think that all women do is nag, clean and fuss over children. But it also bothers me that men are often portrayed as being pretty useless, especially when it comes to caring for anything other than gadgets, cars, sports or beer. Apparently men are incapable of washing anything or taking care of anything. But here's the thing, they're not. Men can, and often do, take part in all these areas of life, there are many men who love taking care of their kids, but they also get a lot of hassle for it. Dads These Days, How Those Lucky Bastards Actually Have It Kinda Shitty.

Something To Do
6a00d8358081ff69e201539091c1bd970b-800wi
Self-portraits can be a total pain, whether it's just for Facebook or for your won website, so here's Five Tops For Better Self-Portraits, give them a go!

kitchen storage e1340582981356 11 Clever Ways to Maximize Space in Every Room of your Home
I live in a pretty big house really, well I think I do. It has two bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen and a big front room/dining room and yet it's still the messiest place in the world. Mostly because we don't have enough shelving and because we don't have a hallway (it's upstairs) and there's no attic. So, here's Eleven Clever Ways To Maximise Space In Every Room Of Your Home, hopefully they'll work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.