Saturday 24 December 2011

Twelve Days of Christmas: Day #12

My Book Of The Year!

This was a real toughy because there have been so many good books this year. I had to do a search through my GoodReads account to make sure I remembered all the books I read! According to that I have read 50 books this year, which was my goal! Although some were re-reads, that just goes to show how awesome those books are. It also shows just how many comics I read.

So, of all the books I have read this year...

*drumroll*

Molly's Book Of The Year is...


I really enjoyed Wolf Blood and out of the books published this year that I have read, it's definitely one of my favourites. I really hope that there is a second book because I wasn't ready for it to finish. I would recommend it to anyone who loves reading YA, especially if you like fantasy, Celts and snow.

You can read my review here at Mostly Reading YA. I gave it a 4/5!

I decided to only choose from books published this year, to narrow it down, and I haven't included comics because I'm guessing that most people who read my blog are into books.

Out of the rest of the books I read this year, regardless of publication date, and including comic/graphic novels, my favourite is:


I Kill Giants, possibly the best graphic novel I've ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.