Sunday 11 December 2011

Sunday Catch Up

This time next week some of my family (Mum, Dad, niece and nephews) will be down to watch the pantomime at the theatre that my fiancé works at. So I'm looking forward to that!

Brave, the rat, has improved a lot the last few days and can now stand on her back legs again! It's only a few seconds because she's still very unbalanced but it's fantastic to see, she's also chewing things again so we don't need to soften her food for her any more. She's generally more active and running about on the floor too, I got one of her sisters out to play with her and they were fine together which was nice to see.

I haven't started editing yet, but I plan to some time this week. I want to get it done before the New Year so I can send it out then. So in preparation I have made myself a little office area in our bedroom.

It needs more posters and a notice board but otherwise it's lovely! I have a printer set up as well now, it's just a little HP one that folds up like a log. I've had it for about 4 years and it's still going strong, except for the occasional hiccup where it eats my printed work if I don't retrieve it fast enough.

I also dyed my hair back to the red it was about 2 years ago.


I also found my Christmas earrings! We are putting up out Christmas decorations tomorrow! Most people I know already have them up but we decided to hold off a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Paralian Girl - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.